The 2016 Strawberry Season has ended!
At Greg's U-Pick Farm you will find:
- Delicious sweet Red Berries are available from mid June to early July
- 5 varieties of strawberries are available on 12 acres of well-cared for fields.
- Please bring quart containers if you have them.
- Containers are available to purchase if you do not bring your own.
- We WELCOME and ENCOURAGE children of ALL ages to come and experience the fun of u-pick!
- Call for large orders
THE FACT IS.....
Strawberries do not get sweeter after harvesting. As a result, large brilliantly red commercial berries are often flavorless. While supermarket berries are adequate during the winter, one should not settle for them during summer months.
So be quick about it! The season only lasts about three weeks.
Pick early and pick often! And remember..... for the BERRY BEST pick Greg's!
1 cup of fresh strawberries contains:
One cup of strawberries contains more Vitamin C than an orange!
- 50 calories
- 1 gram of protein
- 13 grams of carbohydrates
- 0 grams of fat
- 3 grams of fiber
- 0 milligrams of sodium
Monday: 8am- 7pm
Tuesday: 8am- 7pm
Wednesday: 8am- 7pm
Thursday: 8am- 7pm
Friday: 8am- 5pm
Saturday: 8am- 5pm
Sunday: 8am- 5pm
*Weather & Conditions
***We are unable to take credit/debit cards.
Please email us @