2016 Blueberry Season has come to an end!
At Greg's U-Pick you will find:
We do not have any late bearing varieties, so our harvest season may be comparatively shorter than other growers. We pick blueberries here from about mid July to mid August. We therefore encourage you to come out early in the Blueberry season. Our first 3 weeks are our best! We pick blueberries by the pound, so bring your own bucket, bowls, or whatever you are comfortable picking in!
- 3 varieties on 8 acres of well maintained, irrigated fields.
- Our blueberry fields are all "netted." This allows for easy picking and protects the berries from bird damage.
- Please bring containers that you are comfortable picking in.
- Buckets are available to borrow if you'd like.
- Already picked blueberries available.
Hope to see you in the Berry Patch!
*Weather & Conditions
$3.25/pound if you pick 8 pounds or more.
We pick by the pound, so we encourage people to bring their own buckets, bowls or whatever they are comfortable picking in.
Questions? Comments? Please email us @