Our Farm Produce Market, Store and Bakery, Animal Barn, Goat World, Pumpkin Pile, Great Pumpkin Wall, and U-Pick Raspberry and Blackberry fields are accessible without admission. The "Back 40" wagon ride to the U-Pick Pumpkin patch, Corn Maze, and other activities are accessible by wagon ride only and require admission. Details listed below!
"BACK 40" Wagon ride to the U-Pick Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze,
and LOTS MORE!
Enjoy a scenic ride right through the heart of our 120+ acre farm to the back lot where we pick Strawberries at the start of the Summer, and see the Fall transformation we have made for you and your family to enjoy all the fun seasonal activities and relax by the bon fire while the kids have a chance to just be kids!
- One Day Admission Price: $15
- Under 2 are Free
- Back 40 is Open Weekends 10 am - 6 pm till Halloween
- Wagon rides to and from the "Back 40"
- 1 U-Pick Pumpkin per person as BIG as you can carry from the patch taken upon first visit.
- Access to the Corn Maze
- Straw Bale Mountain
- Corn Crib where kids can play in our shelled corn pit under the Big tent
- Pumpkin Bowling!
- Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe
- Pumpkin Checkers
- Straw Bale Maze at Pumpkinvile
- Fresh Apples for snacking
- Old Fashioned Tractor set for family photos!
- Wagon Carry Up and Off service where we will load your pumpkins on and off the Wagon Ride for you
Our U-Pick pumpkin patch, hayrides, and corn maze runs from October 1st through Halloween!
During the Harvest Season we have thousands of Pumpkins, beautiful Mums, Corn Stalks, Hay Bales, Indian Corn, Gourds and lots more available for all you decorating needs!
PUMPKINS from the BIG PILE
- Pick Pumpkins from the Great Pumpkin Wall or from the Big Pile
- Pumpkins are weighed in at the Scale House
- Big Red Wagons available for carrying
- Easy Access
- Stacking Pumpkins, Fancy Pumpkins available as well
- BUFFALO BILLS and BUFFALO SABRES Painted Pumpkins available
Fun for the family
- Tons of pumpkins to choose from in the 'u' pick patch with admission or from our 'big pile' by the pound
- Hayrides on the weekends to the "Back 40" 'u' pick field corn maze and much more with admission
- Fresh apples from local county farms delivered weekly available by the pound
- SnapDragon (NEW FOR 2019)
- Ginger Gold
- Ruby Mac
- 20 Oz (Great for Baking)
- Fresh apple cider, popcorn, fresh fruit pies, ice cream, cookies, dry goods, and fresh produce!
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Apple Cider
- Powder Sugar
- Peach Glaze
- Raspberry picking till mid October
- Farm animals at the animal barn and Goat World!
For Group Reservations Click Here Or CLICK to message us on or
***We try to respond within 24 hours***
Fresh hardy fall produce grown right here on our farm including:
Sweet potatoes, Winter Squash, Cabbage, Broccoli, Kale, Cauliflower, Potatoes, Onions, And much much more........
Many different varieties of APPLES brought in from Niagara and Orleans County fruit growers including:
- Honey Crisp
- more coming in all the time
***We accept Cash and Checks. ATM on site. Credit Cards not accepted at farm. Thank you!**