BLUEBERRY SEASON BEGINS IN MID JULY!
Blueberry Hours: *Weather & Conditions Permitting
1-5 pounds: $5.00/ pound
5-10 pounds: $4.25/ pound
Over 10 pounds: $3.50/ pound
We encourage people to bring their own buckets, bowls or whatever they are comfortable picking in.
Questions? Comments? Please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK to message us on
At Greg's U-Pick you will find:
- 3 varieties on 8 acres of well maintained, irrigated fields.
- Our blueberry fields are all "netted." This allows for easy picking and protects the berries from bird damage.
- Please bring containers that you are comfortable picking in.
- Buckets are available to borrow if you'd like.
- Already picked blueberries available.
We do not have any late bearing varieties, so our harvest season may be comparatively shorter than other growers. We pick blueberries here from about mid July to mid August. We therefore encourage you to come out early in the Blueberry season. Our first 3 weeks are our best! We pick blueberries by the pound, so bring your own bucket, bowls, or whatever you are comfortable picking in!
Hope to see you in the Berry Patch!