Bringing your class to Greg’s U Pick Farm is FUN and EDUCATIONAL at the same time! Spring CSA field trips run during April and May.
Spring trips are just $10 per student (minimum of 12 students) and include:
- Educational walk through our working high tunnels and greenhouses.
- Every student will have the chance to plant their own vegetable to take home.
- Short educational discussion about Community Supported Agriculture and how they benefit both the farmer and customer.
- Visit with the chickens, donkeys, goats, pigs, and other animals on the farm.
- Hayride around the farm.
- Indoor picnic facilities available to eat lunch.
If you are interested in setting something up or learning more, please fill out the form below and we will contact you to discuss your group outing!