Bringing your class to Greg’s U Pick Farm is FUN and EDUCATIONAL at the same time! Spring CSA field trips run during April and May.
Spring trips are just $10 per student (minimum of 12 students) and include:
- Educational walk through our working high tunnels and greenhouses.
- Every student will have the chance to plant their own vegetable to take home.
- Short educational discussion about Community Supported Agriculture and how they benefit both the farmer and customer.
- Visit with the chickens, donkeys, goats, pigs, and other animals on the farm.
- Hayride around the farm.
- Indoor picnic facilities available to eat lunch.
If you are interested in setting something up or learning more
use the Book Now Button on our page or message us on
***We try to respond within 24 hours***