SPRING CSA SHARE BEINGS
MARK YOUR CALENDARS … U-PLANT BEFORE U-PICK 2023!
Help us kick off the season by enjoying the farm and planting alongside your farmers!
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
THE FARM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!
We would like to again, thank all of our customers for a wonderful 2022 season. We truly believe we meet the best faces in Western New York on the farm!
2023 is here and we are busy preparing to welcome customers back to the farm! Seeds are being inventoried and ordered, new items gathered and selected, and crop plans developed. We are also preparing something new THIS SPRING! Watch for details, we promise that you are going to want to stop out to see us!
We are now accepting memberships to our 2023 CSA Programs. The response so far has been VERY exciting and we still have some spaces available. These spaces will not last! Check out our offerings and let us know if you have any questions ([email protected]).
If you have been on the fence about joining our summer share, we have added a bi-weekly option to our traditional summer fruit and vegetable shares! Visit us every other week during this 18 week share reducing the number of visits and the amount of produce while enjoying the same great perks! Make plans to visit us with your school or group!
We are now booking Spring, Summer, and Fall Field Trips and Group Visits! Make memories thru our hands on, in the dirt, farm fresh FUN!
Make 2023 the year you … EAT HEALTHY, EAT LOCAL, AND KNOW YOUR FARMERS!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Enjoy your favorite traditions on the farm including picking, visiting the goats, and selecting the perfect ear of sweet corn BUT also mark your calendars for these events!
– CSA Shares: May 23rd: December 14th
– U-Plant Before U-Pick Featuring CSA Open House : May 21st
– Ice Cream for Mom’s & Dad’s: Mothers Day / Father’s Day
– Summer Harvest Fest: August 5th & 6th
– Customer Appreciation Weekend: August 19th & 20th
– Watermelon Fest: September 2nd & 3rd
– Fall on the Farm Begins: September 23rd
– Thanksgiving on the Farm: November 21st & 22nd
– Toddler Time & Kids Workshops: To Be Announced
Friendly Picking Season Reminders:
– Cash of Check ONLY on the farm.
– No pets please!
– You pay for what you pick, a reminder to look for pickings you will enjoy and use.
– The Farm is CASH OR CHECK payment only, we do have an ATM on site.
– No pet visitors, thank you!
– Remember that Greg’s U-Pick Farm is a working farm! During your visit wear appropriate footwear for the picking patch and watch for hazards of the farm including ruts from tillage, irrigation equipment, weeds, farm tools, tractors, ect. We want to keep all of our guests safe, healthy, and happy!
For the Berry Best Pickin’, Pick Greg’s!
Plan Ahead! Mark your calendars for summer fun this picking season! Check out our SEASON PASS! Purchase ahead, save time at the wagon, and pick strawberries, blueberries, flowers, and MORE!
Our CSA program kicks off around Memorial Day and runs weekly through Christmas allowing families access to the freshest produce for up to 30 weeks a year. Our CSA program also includes member only events, produce purchase discounts, special u-pick opportunities, and weekly flower and herb field access.