It is FALL at Greg’s U-Pick Farm!
Fall at Greg’s is a wonderful time on the farm! There is something for the entire family to enjoy. Make plans to come visit us for all of our fall festivities every weekend 9/24 – Halloween.
The “Back 40”
Our official Fall Fun experience on the farm! Check in at our “Back 40” barn which holds our corn pit and craft corner to purchase passes for this day of joy. Take a hayride to the back of the property where the air is fresh and the fun is real! Pick a pumpkin, climb a hay bale mountain, bowl a game on the pumpkin bowling lanes, and NEW! shoot some hoops in our gravity hoops wagon! The cost is just $18 per person! Don’t forget … if you are a season ticket holder, you will receive $3 off admission.
Farm Store & Bakery
Come try our delicious farm made baked goods! Fruit Pies, Butter Crumb “Crumblers”, hot donuts, cookies, and seasonal items from our ice cream window including a CIDER FLOAT and APPLE CRISP SUNDAE. Don’t forget to stock up on beef, pork, and chicken or jam, pickles, popcorn, and honey.
The bounty of fall is heading into the barn. Fresh squash, beets and carrots, cauliflower and broccoli, potatoes, and apples! There is so much variety to choose from. Come enjoy the savory flavors of Fall.
Visit our Scale House with all of your fall finds! Straw bales, mums, corn stalks, and so many cool looking decorations for your home or office. We have a better selection than ever of homegrown stacking pumpkins and gourds. We cannot wait to see what you find and create!
Mark Your Calendars
– Face Painters on the Farm this Fall
– Honeycrisp Weekend is September 24th & 25th! Head out for samples, apple sales, and a special BAKED HONEYCRISP in the Farm Store U& bakery
– Mr. Scribbles will be on the farm October 15th & 16th
– Stoltzfus Family Dairy will be giving samples of their cheese curds on October 15th
Tuesday- Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Sunday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Last Entry Into The U-Pick Field is 4:00 P.M.
Friendly Picking Season Reminders:
– Cash of Check ONLY on the farm.
– No pets please!
– You pay for what you pick, a reminder to look for pickings you will enjoy and use.
– The Farm is CASH OR CHECK payment only, we do have an ATM on site.
– No pet visitors, thank you!
– Remember that Greg’s U-Pick Farm is a working farm! During your visit wear appropriate footwear for the picking patch and watch for hazards of the farm including ruts from tillage, irrigation equipment, weeds, farm tools, tractors, ect. We want to keep all of our guests safe, healthy, and happy!
For the Berry Best Pickin’, Pick Greg’s!
Our CSA program kicks off around Memorial Day and runs weekly through Christmas allowing families access to the freshest produce for up to 30 weeks a year. Our CSA program also includes member only events, produce purchase discounts, special u-pick opportunities, and weekly flower and herb field access.