Fall is a great time of year to bring your class to Greg’s U Pick for a FUN and EDUCATIONAL experience. We grow thousands of pumpkins and even offer a corn maze to get lost in while you’re here. Fall trips run September and October.
Fall trips to the farm are just $10 (minimum of 12 students) per student and include:
- Educational talk about pumpkins and pumpkin farming.
- Hayride through the farm and a chance for every student to take a pumpkin home with them.
- Walk through the corn maze.
- Visit with the animals including donkeys, chickens, goats, pigs and other farm animals.
- Seasonal snack baked fresh on the farm along with cup of sweet cider.
- Indoor picnic facilities available to eat lunch.
If you are interested in setting something up or learning more, please fill out the form below and we will contact you to discuss your group outing!